Welcome to Ukraine
The undiscovered gem of the east
We run daily
Head to Ukraine on board of your favorite buses. From Prague, Olomouc, Ostrava and other Czech and Slovak cities, you can easily get to Ukraine with only one transfer.
Places worth a visit
Orthodox temple in Mukachevo
The center of the city is a branched pedestrian zone with many shops, restaurants and bars, but Mukachevo is also known for its many cultural sights. Typical green towers belong to the Orthodox Church of the Virgin Mary, but you can also visit the Roman Catholic Church, the White House Town Hall in the manner of Mannerism or the Monastery of St. Nicholas.
Uzhhorod is considered one of the most frequent entry points in Ukraine. It is because of its location, which is only 4 km from the Ukrainian-Slovak border. The area belonged to Slavic towns, populated by the White Croats, before the arrival of the Uhrs in the 10th century. This city used to be the capital of Carpathian Ruthenia, part of Czechoslovakia. You will love this place!
Many tourists are also heading to Ukraine because of its local, specific cuisine, which will delight the taste buds of every single gourmet. We fell in love with the Ukrainian national dish varenyky- stuffed dough pies in the shape of a square or crescent. You can choose from many kinds - they can be filled with potatoes, cabbage, meat or fruit. Enjoy your meal!
From Prague and other cities along the route, you will travel to Košice by our comfortable air-conditioned train with WiFi. Then you will transfer to a modern bus in the direction of Uzhhorod and Mukachevo. Treat yourself and take advantage of our higher travel classes on the train and bus that offer royal legroom and great refreshments.
When traveling from the Czech Republic to Ukraine, the following conditions must be met:
- vaccinated passengers: no restrictions (certificate of completed vaccination required)
- other passengers (even after undergoing covid-19) must have an antigen or PCR test (maximal 72 hours old) and must undergo a 10-day quarantine after the arrival (does not apply for trips within 72 hours), which can be terminated immediately after undergoing the antigen or PCR test
- all passengers (including the vaccinated ones) must take out insurance with a Ukrainian insurance company to cover the costs in case of covid-19 treatment (available for purchase HERE)
When travelling from Ukraine to the Czech Republic it is necessary to:
- have a vaccination certificate or certificate of undergoing covid-19 ( it is necessary to fill out the incoming form for the Czech Republic)
- other passengers must have a negative PCR test made less than 72 hours before the travel - after return to the Czech Republic there is mandatory 5-day isolation ended by a negative PCR test
More info at bit.ly/conditions_Ukraine