Discounts for children and juniors
Children travel cheaper with us
Do you travel with children or do you want to go on a family trip? We have several discounts for you.
|Discount in the Czech Republic|
- on train or bus
- in Economy Class *
|Discount outside of the Czech Republic|
- routes outside of the Czech Republic
- on minibuses
|Cashback in leo credits|
- for Smile Club members
- from any route in Economy Class
|Child 0 - 5 years||100 %||50 %||0 %||no card needed|
|Junior 6 – 17 years||75 %||25 %||25 %||- 6 – 14 years (including) no card needed|
- 15 – 17 years (including) personal identity card, passport, driving license, ISIC, orange card
* The child until 6 years travels for free in all classes in the Czech Republic
Child 0–5 years
The smallest ones don't pay anything in the Czech Republic, but under these conditions:
- The child must be accompanied by a person older than 10 years.
- One person can accompany maximal 2 children.
- If one person accompanies 3-29 children, every child pays 50 % of the basic ticket price.
- The disocunt apllies also for international rides from and to the Czech Republic for the Czech part of the route. For travels outside of the Czech Republic we offer a 50% discount.
Junior 6–17 years
- Older children and juniors travel with a 75% discount in the Czech Republic. The disocunt apllies also for international rides from and to the Czech Republic for the Czech part of the route. For travels outside of the Czech Republic we offer a 25% discount.
- Children and juniors until 14 years (inclidung) don't need to prove themselves with any card.
- Juniors from 15 to 17 years (including) prove themselves with one of these card: personal identity card, passport, driving license, ISIC, orange card
Do you have more questions about discounts? Take a look at frequently asked questions.
Don't worry about prices
Our system calculates the fare according to the most suitable tariffs and discounts.